Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Crazy First Half of 2009

Wow, what a crazy and wild ride it has been for me this first half of 2009! All I can say is I am glad it is over. Now that a few of the more complicated issues in my personal life are starting to wind down (yay, the divorce is final :-) ) I can look forward to the rest of the year and new experience just waiting for me.

The first of these is approaching fast. I am looking forward to doing some travelling and speaking at various SharePoint Saturdays in the next month. And we are planning our very own SharePoint Saturday for Birmingham in November.

I think that my next post will be about designing and implementing FavIcons in SharePoint. It is just one of those additional touches that make a site come to life.

Thanks everyone for all the support throughout this first half of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment